Tuesday, April 3, 2007

GATOR NATION

Some of you who may be new to my blog probably do not know that I am a Gator fan. Well that would be an understatement I am a Gator Fanatic. That is to say Susie and I usually do not watch many games with people who do not have the same persuasion because quite frankly it is a Gator thing and if you are not a Gator fan you would not understand. But I would like to do some recapping of this season of the UF basketball team. First, I think we could all learn a lot from what Billy Donavan said last night in his pre-game speech. HE said it is not about you out there it is about the person beside you. WOW that was a pearl of wisdom. It was awesome to see the team truly play like team and kick Ohio States butt twice in one year. Boy I would really hate to be a Buckeye. Oh well just wanted to give a shout out to the Gator Nation.

No comments: