Friday, May 18, 2012

Anniversary number 22

So right now I am sitting in the Denver International Airport with some great friends and my best friend @susiewirth.  Susie and I are celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary and our friends @darrenpearson and @Jplovesdp4ever AKA Julie are celebrating their 23rd wedding anniversary.This got me thinking what does an anniversary represent?  Sure they are milestones in our lives but they are so much more. Here is my quick list of things I have experienced with the greatest woman in the world, my wife of 22yrs, Susie Wirth.  I love you baby.
  • 2- amazing children Ashlyn and Anthony
  • 3- miscarriages (we will see each of these precious babies one day)
  • 7- missions trips 
  • 22- incredible Christmas vacations
  • 4- different ministries all in which she supported me in a huge way
  • 4- home building projects 3 of which we lived with my parents for 6 months (WOW)
  • 1- almost devastating failure on my part that almost cost us our marriage
  • countless youth camp bus trips that lasted hour upon hour
  • 8030 amazing days
  • 192720 incredible hours
  • 11,563,200 unforgettable minutes
  • 693,792,000 priceless seconds
With a life like this I know why the Bible say this in Proverbs

Proverbs 18:22 (NLT)
The man who finds a wife finds a treasure and he receives favor from the Lord.


I am that man.  Feeling truly bless tonight.  Can't wait to spend a week in Vegas with her celebrating.

1 comment:

Robin Vosler said...

Love this! Beautiful post. Congratulations, Paul & Susie! Here's to 22 + more!