1. Thanks Perry for telling me to jump I really needed a friend to tell me straight just do it if God is calling you. And you have not stopped since then. Thanks dude you are an inspiration.
2. Thanks Kevin, Charlotte, Jamie, Carly, and Susie for believing in me even when I questioned myself. You guys are the best. I will never forget some of those meetings with just the 6 of us in a living room dreaming of what Relevant might be and now look at it. God is so good.
3. Thanks Carl and Kristin you are the best worship leader in the country and you listened to God and came on the dream of what God could do here at Relevant. You were worth the risk of having no money. You guys are incredible.
4. Thanks Bay Life Church. You guys have been such a great support church. You prepared me for the journey I am now on.
5. Thanks to the people who started with us in the hotel ballroom and are still with us today at the Italian Club. You guys serve like no other church in America.
6. Thanks Jason for serving here while working at other places just to be a part of Relevant your kind of commitment is rare.
So now that I have thanked people I just want to thank God because without Him I know I would be stuck in the burbs not having a blast in the city.
- God I am amazed everyday that you choose to let me be a part of your big plan here at Relevant.
- Thanks for proving all of our critics wrong who said that a church for 20 and 3o somethings was impossible.
- Thanks for the over 150 people who have been baptized over the last 3 years.
- Thanks for crazy growth. from 120 on the first Sunday to over 350 after just 3 years that is 50% growth per year. Only you can do that.
- Thanks for taking care of us financially. Without outside support once we launched You God provided for every need. I am in awe of that.
- From 1 service in Jan of 05 to two services 9 months later to three services one year after that WOW God you are awesome.
- Over 100 volunteers serving each weekend just to make sure we make the name of Jesus famous.
- God you allowed us to rebuild a house for a widow on our 1 year anniversary. WOW