Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Prayer Time Today

Well I had an extended prayer time today because God woke me up at 3am. I am not complaining although I did wake Susie up as well. So she may be a little sleepy this morning. I will tell you this when God does these sort of thing in my life I usually just go back to sleep but this morning was different. Susie and I enjoyed the most incredible time of prayer together and talking about what God was doing with this whole 30 days things and we just gave it back over to God and said this is all yours do whatever you want with it to make Your name famous. I truly believe God wants to restore marriages and relationship back to the way He intended them to be and for 30 days if we will do it His way I think there could be a revolution. Let pray that way.

Here is a verse that kept popping into my head this morning.

John 3:14-15
14Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

This is my prayer in all of this that the Name of Jesus would be made famous over all of the earth.

Paul

1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

Hey there Paul. This is probably never somebody you'd expect to see but I saw your story on CNN.com and I had to say hi. I hope all is well at the church and with your family. It's totally awesome what you're doing with the challenge! I think it will totally change lives and God will do some really exciting things in your congregation. Well, I miss you guys. The next time we're back in Florida I def wanna come check you guys out. If you've got some time, email me at stricklandx3@msn.com. I would love to catch up.

Randy