So what is the offer you may ask? Well here is the deal. I heard that there were a few spots still available for this years Leadership Live. (Which I was shocked by) and so I wanted to help some guys out who would like to go but the finances are a bit of a problem. So here is what I am offering. I would like to pay $200 toward anyone that would like to go to this 2 day leadership training. The total cost for the trip is $1500 and I know that $200 does not seem like a lot but I can tell you that if you have any money set aside for leadership training this is where you should spend it.
This is what I can tell you from my personal experience about Leadership Live:
- The GCC team is the most honest down to earth (real guys) I have ever rubbed shoulders with.
- They share both the successes and failures of ministry (don't you hate going to conferences where everything is great and you feel like all your stuff sucks)
- This is not a conference it is real people sitting around a table talking about how to expand the Kingdom of God.
- This is not just for large churches. (we are only church of 400 and we learned stuff that is going to help us over the next 5 years)
- The Systems and leadership structure that they share are extremely practical and useful for any size church.
- This is not a 2 day event and then it is over. (The GCC team has made themselves available to our staff when we have needed them since Leadership Live)
- Where else can you get one on one face time with 5 key leaders of a growing ministry for a round table discussion.
- I do not know of any other training event that I have been to where the idea of Excellence was displayed better. (from the accommodations, to the food, to all off the little things that just made it over the top)
So if this sounds like something that you would like to do go to WiredChurches.com and Sign up. Just mention my name and GCC will let me know that you signed up.
FYI: I am not getting a kick back from GCC for this I really believe in leaders learning from great leaders. Trust me I have been to a ton of conferences and seminars and not one of them compares to the tools that I received from Leadership Live.