Monday, December 3, 2007

I Love December

I do not know what it is about this month that just makes me happy but I know I am happier in December. It may be the fact that I am hoping for some new stuff for Christmas or the joy that I see on my kids face when they open their presents but The excitement is sturring. We have already put up all of our decorations in fact our tree went up the weekend before thanksgiving. We are much like the Griswalds when it comes to decorations, I really do desire to have the best in the neighborhood and have them up before everyone. But I guess one of the things that I am most excited about is our new Christmas series "The Best Christmas Ever" that we are launching this weekend.

I do not know if you have ever felt this way but it seems like most Christmas series that churches do revolve around what we do not do at Christmas and then what we should do. So this year we decided to just talk about what people actual do during the holidays and actually do the same as a church. So we are going to try and help people have the best Christmas ever. We are accomplishing this each week by giving random stuff away to unsuspecting people. We have already given a Wii away (the hottest game unit of 2007) and that is just the beginning. This truly is going to be the best Christmas Ever. Don't miss out.

No comments: