Thursday, October 4, 2007

Today Sucks!

Have you ever had one of those days where you came into the office and things were great then about 3 minutes into the day the wheels started coming off of your train? Well that has been my day today. Now I know that the spiritual answer would be to say "God is in Control" but I never really liked that song and it sounds really cliche anyway. So for me today just sucks. We are negotiating with the people in charge of this huge community event that we are partnering with for the end of the month and just yesterday everything looked like it was rolling perfectly but today we got a call from someone else that said one of the local TV stations is sharing the stage with us and our schedule was going to need to be changed. I know maybe I just hate it when things do not go according to my plans but as everyone know the WIRTH plans are the best plans. You know the verse. "For Wirth know the plans he has for you" ok that was pretty bad but I know things will work out I just feel a little stressed right now.
Also, just FYI we are extending our "Confessions" series one more week. Check out the video podcast from last week for a laugh. Then we will be launching our "Marked" series so all of you cool peeps out there with TATOOS get ready to show them off at www.showyourmarks.com this site will go live some time next week I will let you know. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Senturion said...

That's funny, because every time I worry about something ridiculously stupid and not worth my stress, that song gets stuck in my head.

I was just hanging out with Stephen Rhoades yesterday and we were talking about worrying (I think we were... our conversations are very sporadic and never have an end). Whenever I have friends that walk up to me telling me what's worrying them, I just sing that song just for grins. But they don't smile so much. I wonder why...

Rob Wegner said...

Praying for the waters to part for you on this event, bro.