Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mid week Mind Dump

Well it's Wednesday. And I am finishing up my thought for this weekends message for Live Free Die Hard. No I have not seen the movie I am going to do that at noon today but I have seen enough of it to know what I am going to talk about. Our new series "EPIC" has been just that epic. We have had so many people getting connected to other people just by catching a movie together every weekend. This truly has been an amazing summer. We have been averaging over 250 in attendance over the summer thus far which is over 100 people more than last year. God has been so faithful over the last year. I can tell you that last year at this time I was wondering if God had called me to the right thing. WOW am I amazed now. Thanks God for showing me that it never was about me and never will be about me. So This morning I could not sleep and got up around 5:30am. Now I know some of you do that everyday and to you I would say "good for you Just don't think you get extra credit with God just because your an early riser cause your not" HA HA. So when I decided that sleep was no longer an option for me I remembered some items on my "honey do" list so I went out into the garage in my underwear (I don't know why it matters that I was in my underwear" however, I digress I went looking for the touch up paint for the front door of the house because I decided to paint it at 6am. Susie came out into the garage and said what in the world are you doing out here in you underwear with a can of paint. So I explained to her that I could not sleep and thought it was a good time to paint, to which she said whatever and went back to bed. Now I know may of you are saying Paul what is the point. Well there is no point this is my Wednesday mind dump and I am wondering why I painted my front door, then mowed and weeded and edged my grass today all before 8am. Which is usually when I wake up. I don't know I just have a little more energy today so that is pretty cool. I am also going on vacation next Friday so maybe I am getting pumped for that. Whatever it is I am having an awesome day so far and I trust that you are to. I have another post for today on Creative teams that I will post in a bit have an awesome day.

No comments: