Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It has been a while

I know it has been a while but quite frankly I had to take a break with all of the stuff going on with the 30 day sex challenge. That was some crazy stuff let me tell you. I was thrilled at the opportunity God gave us but I really am glad it has slowed down. I have been spending some time with the family recently. Susie and I went to Costa Rica for 4 days and then we took the kids to Disney for spring break. It was an awesome time of refreshing. We just launched a new series called "TXT" it seems to be going great and we are working on our next two series after that "sweatin with the 80's" and our summer movie series. Both of these should be great. Well I have a leadership thing I am going to share tomorrow. Just thought I would say God has been great here and Relevant is still the best place in the world to serve.

No comments: