Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Ritz

I know many of you have been waiting patiently about what is going on with the Ritz. And all I have to share with you today is that we have been told we will know tomorrow. I can tell you this situation has really caused me to question God and trust Him more than ever before. The questions come from me wanting what I want just like a little kid and asking God like my 8 year old does me "why daddy" "why can't I have want I want when I want it". But secondarily I am humble by the fact that God would even allow me to ask Him questions and I know all to well that His plans are far better that any that I could dream up.

So here is the deal I would like for everyone to be praying for two things:

1. Joe Capitano (owner of the Ritz) that God would give him direction in what he needs to do with the building.

2. Relevant and our team. That we would be patient and wait on God and look for His direction in the next steps that we need to take as a church.

I will let you know more as things develop. Remember we are here to make Jesus name famous and we can do that from anywhere.

No comments: