Monday, March 19, 2007

weekend reflections

Well this weekend we launched our new mini series called "I Am" and all I can say is that any time you do a series on God and just how big He really is He shows off. Now mind you when God shows off it usually directly benefits us. IF you have been reading my blog over the past week you know how God has been showing up big in regards to the building we are wanting to move into. But every Sunday over the past 4 weeks someone in one of our services has also begun their spiritual journey with Christ. WOW This weekend was no exception we had one person receive Christ and two more people sign up for our beach baptism. Remember on Sunday April 1 we will be at the beach for the whole day. The service will begin at 11am, then we will have lunch and after lunch we will head down to the beach for the baptism. I can't wait to see all of you there. If you still would like to sign up for the baptism just shoot me an email and we will get you signed up. Also, I would like to give a big shout out to all of our volunteers from this weekend you all rock. I know that there were people missing due to various reasons and yet everything ran incredibly smooth. That is totally a God thing.

No comments: