Thursday, March 15, 2007

weekend reflections

WOW! What an amazing communion service we had yesterday. The band did an amazing job on the Leland song "Carried to the Table". If you have not heard this song or if you have not had you band try this I strongly urge you to listen to it. We had two people trust Christ which means that over the past 3 weeks we have had 7 people begin their faith journey. This is why we do what we do. It is all about life change. I am realizing more and more that when I get out of the way and allow God to do what he wants in His church amazing things happen. Check out Relevantchurch.com later this week for the latest video podcast. We hope to have some of the worship up on the podcast as well.

Today was one of those days that boy I wanted to sleep in. I woke up at 6:30am to get the kids ready for school and by the time they were ready and the bus came at 7:15am it was still dark. I really like daylight savings time but mainly for the evening hours. I think if God wants us to experience the hours of the day he will supply light for them. Especially morning hours. Sorry for all of you who are morning people. After the kids got off to school in was into the favorite spot at Starbucks to indulge in a Cinnamon Dulce Latte now tht is the stuff dreams are made of. While at starbucks I was preparing for our monthly church planters coaching meeting. What a life.

No comments: